Tuesday 6 September 2011

Chewy Cookie Marshmallow Bars

So I have no money, well I do, but not to buy lots of ingredients for cakes - plus my icing bag still hasn't arrived! So I went on my favorite blog bakergirl and saw these delicious easy to make treats, and thought why not!

Ingredients
500g Chocolate chip cookies
1 Bag Marshmallows
2 tbsp butter


Method made easy
1. Let out all your anger (it's an amazing method) and hand crush the biscuits. Not into a fine dust, but until all crumbly.
2. Put the butter and marshmallows into a microwave until the marshmallows swell in size for roughly 1min 30 - 2 mins.
3. Remove the mixture from the microwave and quickly add in the crushed biscuits stirring rapidly, until the mixture goes all gooey and beautiful. (I'm dribbling)
4. Place into a foil line dish (so the mixture doesn't stick) and place in the fridge until set.
5. Cut into chunks and eat sensibly :D Not like us, all in one go.
Cookie Chunks laced together with marshmallow


Recipe Taken from Bakergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment