500g Chocolate chip cookies
1 Bag Marshmallows
2 tbsp butter
Method made easy
1. Let out all your anger (it's an amazing method) and hand crush the biscuits. Not into a fine dust, but until all crumbly.
2. Put the butter and marshmallows into a microwave until the marshmallows swell in size for roughly 1min 30 - 2 mins.
3. Remove the mixture from the microwave and quickly add in the crushed biscuits stirring rapidly, until the mixture goes all gooey and beautiful. (I'm dribbling)
4. Place into a foil line dish (so the mixture doesn't stick) and place in the fridge until set.
5. Cut into chunks and eat sensibly :D Not like us, all in one go.
|Cookie Chunks laced together with marshmallow|
Recipe Taken from Bakergirl